Monday, April 02, 2018

NEW CLASS miniature masterpiece launches today!

Hey friends! My latest online class Miniature Masterpiece launches today and I've got a little peek below.

MINIATURE MASTERPIECE
launches APRIL 2ND
$30.00 
While I love to work on large surfaces, I've learned over time that working small- like really small can really push your creativity. In this class we will be exploring small surfaces. From painting on tiny canvas to drawing on small surfaces to creating tiny art journals, I will share some of my favorite ways to create miniature art!
more information or register HERE




1 comment:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Morning Alisa,
Another inspiring and creative art class! I am sure it will be a great success.
Have a lovely day,
Janet
The Empty Nest

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails